Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cheers to 2013!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Celebrated NYE at my friends casa in San Bruno. It was a very intimate gathering with the married couples and the attractive singles. We did a potluck and so of course I made a cheese, salami, and fruit party platter along with a 1.75L Jameson. I ended up drinking the good stuff though-- Remy XO! no chaser needed. Glad that we kept it chill in ringing in the new year, just cause it's so crazy to stay out nowadays. I'm truly excited to what 2013 has to offer, and if it's almost as good as 2012 I for sure won't be disappointed. I really don't have a new years resolution, I tend to not follow them anyway. I'll just let it be and wait for the delightful surprises. Cheers to 2013! Shirt/skirt/necklace:forever21 Shoes:boutique from Spain Bag:Michael Kors Bracelet:Bebe Sunnies:Ray Ban, Belt:gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment